[RELEASE] Habbo Skin (EDITED) [RELEASE]

x5Abrahamx5

Jan 25, 2014
NOTHING SPECIAL JUST MADE IT A LITTLE MORE ROUNDED!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index:
QsRNIoJ.png

Register:
h00GNJO.png

Me:
auZ91L1.png

Community:
WVRGhZm.png

News:
JAX313a.png

Staff:
RdoOqN9.png

Staff2:
JeUXVSF.png

Topstats:
DglQvab.png

Vip:
n5bh8MU.png

Badge:
BI5YzQc.png

Badge2:
PjWIqg1.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I updated it from last time....
link:

-x5

Last edited:

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
I Would love to get this skin to customize it n stuff.. hit me up on pm with the download link if possible??

x5Abrahamx5

Jan 25, 2014
Isn't this already released?
yes it's been released already but the original one has alot of missing pages and bugs, this version is a version I simply did for the noobs that don't know how to fix'em.... ( And I made it clearer)

x5Abrahamx5

Jan 25, 2014
All you's that are saying it's alreeady been released, ' Yes I know that, I edited it to be better and more noob friendly '. ( As you can see I left the credits from the original founders on there, so you know! )

x5Abrahamx5

Jan 25, 2014
All you's that are saying it's alreeady been released, ' Yes I know that, I edited it to be better and more noob friendly '. ( As you can see I left the credits from the original founders on there, so you know! )
That's why it says " ( EDITED) "

Users who are viewing this thread