[Release] Glow Throne BLUE

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I was playing around with a throne and did a bunch of assortments and stuff to it, for fun of course. I am releasing it :) Enjoy!
What I did:
*Changed Hue
*Added Glow
*Glowed it again
*Sharpened Image
Might have done a few more things to it but this was just a little recolor :) Nothing much
Image:
gnt78cS.png

rk39.png

Download:

SQLS:
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(85475126, 'glowth', 'glowth', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '1', '0', 85476963, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 4, '0');

INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(85475126, 'Page Here', '85475126', 'Glow Throne', '5', '0', '0', '1');

Furniture Data:
Code:
["s","85476963","glowth","854956","0","1","1","","Glow Throne","Designed By Jay","","-1","-1"],

Have Fun :) More coming soon Rate + Like Happy Thanksgiving (If you celebrate it), Have a good day!

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
Sorry but you just came off to me as a bit' dumb? How is the color DULL it's got a glow that reflects a light blue shade??
Dude you got to be serious, look at it how the fuck is it glowing it is like a bad color quality if you don't accept these feedback than don't post anymore

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You're telling me not to post on my own thread... Get out of here kid i just blankly said it's not dull lol
Dude you got to be serious, look at it how the fuck is it glowing it is like a bad color quality if you don't accept these feedback than don't post anymore[/quote

Users who are viewing this thread