[Release]Butterfly r63 Emulator.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
You can obviously. Your statement is therefore invalid. Because you can be taken to court for distributing closed source emulation like Aaron Marshall did with Phoenix. Clearly you don't know anything yet you act like your some Habbo God.
What the hell are you talking about?
In all fairness you're the one who started this off topic conversation.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
What the hell are you talking about?
In all fairness you're the one who started this off topic conversation.

I started off the topic obviously. You got indept acting like Phoenix got stopped cause Aaron didn't want to go further with it. Whats your point? You couldn't back your statements up...

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
I started off the topic obviously. You got indept acting like Phoenix got stopped cause Aaron didn't want to go further with it. Whats your point? You couldn't back your statements up...
I have no idea what you're talking about,stop with OFF Topic posts make a thread or something.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
He aint selling a closed source he released it its not selling if it was selling he wouldn't have released it.
I said before. He was selling a closed source. Aaron use to sell a closed source emu called Phoenix for 20 Euros.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Nice Release but i won't be using since its only Debug Folder and not the full source no use if i can't edit and add new commands.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Nice Release but i won't be using since its only Debug Folder and not the full source no use if i can't edit and add new commands.
Yeah thanks,but you should know that it has all the commands plus some more custom ones.
Wicked, pets are working in this emulator?
Yeah i think so.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Yeah thanks,but you should know that it has all the commands plus some more custom ones.

Yeah i think so.

By any chance do you have a old butterfly emulator with out those updates i been looking for one to edit and add stuff to but i get a sso error that i fixed and then i long text when it connects to client its weird i could never find a working Butterfly emulator if you have one that is a clean version and that doesn't have the commands in this one could you give me a download link Thanks.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
By any chance do you have a old butterfly emulator with out those updates i been looking for one to edit and add stuff to but i get a sso error that i fixed and then i long text when it connects to client its weird i could never find a working Butterfly emulator if you have one that is a clean version and that doesn't have the commands in this one could you give me a download link Thanks.
Okay go to your database / server_settings / disable secure sessions.That should work. :up:

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Can you tell me wich swfs are you using and if possible gimme the link? Please, I really need this. :/

All works fine but the pets dont show. I think it's a mistake in database or swfs. Can you gimme your DB and swfs?

I have my own swfs, but normal phoenix swfs work just fine.

ricardoalbrecht

Dec 29, 2013
@Ecko1223 look. I've made a test. I have a swf pack and run this emulator, the pet's doesn't work. I run the Phoenix Emulator 3.7.1 with the same swf, all pet's works fine. Do you think it's an error in DB or in the emulator? Can you share your swfs or database ?

ricardoalbrecht

Dec 29, 2013
sht. Pet's really doesn't work in this emulator. I already used about 4 or 5 different swf's pack and it still doesnt' work. Using Phoenix emulator with the same swf's, pet's works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread