[REL] Zap RP Emulator 1.2.8 - Gangs - Weapon System - 35+ Commands

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hi all, I was working on this but as I've started work on a new emulator from scratch, I no longer have need for this. It's based on Butterfly Emulator though I've taken out some of the original Habbo functionality to support RP playstyles.

Features:

• 35+ custom commands
  • MultiTasking for RP elements
  • MySQL database driven
  • Mob wars minigame
  • Weapons system
  • Gangs system
  • Corporation system
  • Dynamic corporation ranks
  • Room load time decreased
  • Arrow teleporters
  • Smoking weed
  • Working out at the gym
  • EXP system for strength
  • Prison system
  • Timers all working
  • Phoenix Emulator catalogue structure to make your life easy

You can test the emulator on my test site @ zaprp.com. I have included a clean database in the rar.

I am not providing any support for this, it's here for use as is. I'm no longer interested in updating this so if anyone wants to pick up the project officially then send me a PM if you have the know how and I'll send you the source.

This is probably the best RP emulator released. It's super stable and uses a minimal amount of memory and CPU as I've not gone overboard with caching.

Download link:

There's license information in the configuration file - I advise you don't change that or it won't boot anymore as I only have one license added, which is my own. Feel free to use it for as long as you want. Good luck :)

Credits;
100% - Jonteh / Jonty

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Jonteh said he released the closed source because all his hard work being re-named and such and I check their rp yesterday, It had over 50+ commands so yeah, gl using it.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
This emulator is R63 as I saw the live demo on ZapRP.
It doesn't even work, sometimes it says no user was found with ur sso ticket and sometimes HUIFUERUFHR8FIERGF9ORGF4R8F9GRF7RGFHEWIEGJFIWFHUERUIFHIFALLAHUAKBARHFURFIRHFURIHIFRHUFIHRUIREHCVIRUHVRIVUHRVHRIUHU and disconnects

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Well, I haven't tested this yet so not quite sure if there's a user_tickets table..

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Find this code in class.users.php;
PHP:
final public function createSSO($k)
{
$sessionKey = 'RevCMS-'.rand(9,999).'/'.substr(sha1(time()).'/'.rand(9,9999999).'/'.rand(9,9999999).'/'.rand(9,9999999),0,33);

$this->updateUser($k, 'auth_ticket', $sessionKey);

unset($sessionKey);
}
and replace it with this code;
PHP:
final public function createSSO($k)  
    {       
    global $engine;
        $sessionKey = 'RevCMS-'.rand(9,999).'/'.substr(sha1(time()).'/'.rand(9,9999999).'/'.rand(9,9999999).'/'.rand(9,9999999),0,33);

$this->updateUser($k, 'auth_ticket', $sessionKey);
        $engine->query("DELETE FROM `user_tickets` WHERE `userid` = '".$_SESSION['user']['id']."'");
        $engine->query("INSERT INTO `user_tickets` (userid,sessionticket,ipaddress) VALUES ('".$_SESSION['user']['id']."', '".$sessionKey."', '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."')");

unset($sessionKey);
    }
You're welcome ;)

CrestHawk

Dec 4, 2010
I get the Session Ticket error, do you know how to fix for Zap's CMS :
PHP:
        case "Butterfly":
            if(!$users->doesUserHaveTicket(USER_ID)) {   
                $db->real_query("INSERT INTO user_tickets (userid, sessionticket, ipaddress) VALUES ('" . USER_ID . "', '" . $sso . "', '" . $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] . "')");
                $db->real_query("UPDATE users SET ip_last = '" . $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] . "' WHERE id = '" . USER_ID . "'");
            }
            else {
                $db->real_query("UPDATE user_tickets SET sessionticket = '" . $sso . "', ipaddress = '" . $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] . "' WHERE userid = '" . USER_ID . "'");
                $db->real_query("UPDATE users SET ip_last = '" . $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] . "' WHERE id = '" . USER_ID . "'");
            }
        break;

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Hi all, I was working on this but as I've started work on a new emulator from scratch, I no longer have need for this. It's based on Butterfly Emulator though I've taken out some of the original Habbo functionality to support RP playstyles.

Features:

• 35+ custom commands
  • MySQL database driven
  • Mob wars minigame
  • Weapons system
  • Gangs system
  • Corporation system
  • Arrow teleporters
  • Smoking weed
  • Working out at the gym
  • Prison system
  • Timers all working

You can test the emulator on my test site @ zaprp.com. I have included a clean database in the rar.

I am not providing any support for this, it's here for use as is. I'm no longer interested in updating this so if anyone wants to pick up the project officially then send me a PM if you have the know how and I'll send you the source.

This is probably the best RP emulator released. It's super stable and uses a minimal amount of memory and CPU as I've not gone overboard with caching.

Download link:

There's license information in the configuration file - I advise you don't change that or it won't boot anymore as I only have one license added, which is my own. Feel free to use it for as long as you want. Good luck :)

Credits;
100% - Jonteh / Jonty
Tbh Francis decompiled this and saw how dirty the code was.
I Recommend not using this if you plan on coding into it jontys not very much of a clean guy but gets the job done i guess!

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013

Features:

• 35+ custom commands
  • MySQL database driven
  • Mob wars minigame
  • Weapons system
  • Gangs system
  • Corporation system
  • Arrow teleporters
  • Smoking weed
  • Working out at the gym
  • Prison system
  • Timers all working

Download link:

Credits;
100% - Jonteh / Jonty
Jerry does not have source neither will of zaprp emulator. This was released by jonteh at a rival forum quite long ago, he just copied and paste the whole thread than read the comments to answer the questions you all are asking. This is a old old version of zaprp emulator so its quite useless for you guys to use it, as you cant even edit it to rename it (like everyone would if this was open source). Zaprp current emulator will never be released and less with source.

Tbh Francis decompiled this and saw how dirty the code was.
I Recommend not using this if you plan on coding into it jontys not very much of a clean guy but gets the job done i guess!
And like i said, thats a old and useless version of zaprp emulator.

Users who are viewing this thread