[REL] RevCMS Edit

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
As promised, I'm releasing my RevCMS edit. Hope you guys like it.

How to install:

01. Download the file.
02. Extract the file.
03. Open phpMyAdmin.
04. Run your Phoenix Emulator/BcStorm emulator SQLs.
05. Goto the folder SQLs, and import all the SQLs.
06. Goto badgeshop/assets/config.php and enter your details.
07. Goto banner/index.php and edit your details.
08. Goto app/management/config.php and edit your details.
09. Goto app/tpl/skins/Habbo/hk/databaseconfig.php and edit your details.
10. Goto app/tpl/skins/Habbo/bots/config.php and edit your details.

Features:

- Better Account Settings
- Fact Generator
- News With Comments
- Online Users
- Bot Shop
- Badge Shop
- Rare Values
- Integrated Forums
- Better New Design
- Better Housekeeping

Screenshots:

- Me:
- Account Settings (Zoomed Out too long):
- News Comments:
- Online Users (Not tested):
- Bots:
- Badges:
- Rare Values:
- Forums:
- Housekeeping:
- Internal Housekeeping:

Download Link:
- MediaFire:
Part 1:
Part 2:

Please hit like if you like this work! I'm sorry for two parts because it wont let me upload both at once, you are free to make mirrors and reply and I will update the thread! Remember to give me a like please!

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
This looks like the one Bow released with some little features added, I believe there is a xss exploit in the community page.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
This looks like the one Bow released with some little features added, I believe there is a xss exploit in the community page.

Learn your facts right, this one is the RevCMS theme edit from Hejula. And this one's features like bans and most stuff are fixed by me. Like {lastLogin} as well.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Learn your facts right, this one is the RevCMS theme edit from Hejula. And this one's features like bans and most stuff are fixed by me. Like {lastLogin} as well.

Bows theme worked 100% just had a XXS exploit.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Looks alright, pretty much all those pages for rev have been released apart from the forum. Try make something unique like groups that have leaderboards etc also giving the badge ingame like i did when i opened Touch. I dont really like the grey stripes either, not being a twat just trying to help a little :)

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
Everything you added has already been released on other forums....So basically you just merged a bunch of releases and added maybe a content box somewhere. 6/10

No please dont be a bitch.. I have fixed some various stuff for CMS to show bans 100% And nigga finding these releases all over, and converting them to habbo theme is easy? and more over sorting the navigation? Please be thankful atleast something is release, bitches like you make people not release stuff.

Looks alright, pretty much all those pages for rev have been released apart from the forum. Try make something unique like groups that have leaderboards etc also giving the badge ingame like i did when i opened Touch. I dont really like the grey stripes either, not being a twat just trying to help a little :)

Thanks for the feedback! Helpful.

Just looks like the epichosts theme.
No? I like the theme habbocalifornia.com so I ripped the top and bottom backgrounds.

Looks really good! will be testing this out on my hotel :) 9.5/10

Thanks!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Like said above you've just merged loads of releases. You've fixed little things, also most of the pages have already been released in this section. Would have been easier to just release the single pages you've made.

Nevertheless, well done I guess?

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
This just looks like loads of RevCMS plugins put together
Think we have clarified this above ...

Also the forums page has been released which makes this a full edit with all released plugins ;o damnn

Try make something unique like the Token redeemer i made for my old Hotel Image:
4fsHy.png

Or the Groups interface with leaderboards that i made:
4fsPO.png

Unique features like this make a better edit :)

Users who are viewing this thread