[REL] Philly's mega minecraft pack V1 [UPDATED]

Philly

Oct 1, 2011
minecraft.gif

Hey, this is an updated version of my older pack from about 3 weeks ago, as now, i have added many more items and fixed some things up!

There are a lot of new blocks that i added so it also meant extending the catalogue, so there is a 'Minecraft' section, and then inside there are 4 new sections labelled 'Overworld', 'Nether', 'Ores' and 'Plants'!

frontpagel.png
netheru.png
oresq.png

plantsm.png

So that is what the catalogue, looks like, and here is a preview of some of the furni being used in the rooms!
roomsn.png
I also quickly made 2 badges, in case you was going to use this pack for a competition! Here are what the badges look like, but they can be found in the download!
mc1p.gif
mc2o.gif

I will probably update this pack again in the future, as there are a few things i have in mind, such as teleporters, and some things need working on! Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy the pack. The download link is below!

Mediafire:

NOTE: The SQL's etc are in the download!

Thanks, Philly.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
I actually really like your designs, I hope you continue on with designing and coding these, I really like them I will be adding these into my hotel once I get everything settled, good job to you, and Thank you a lot for this release.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Hi Errorcity, You will need to clear your cache and reload your browser (Client only) then it shall all be sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread