[REL] LifeEMU *Edited* + RevCMS (RP) [REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0E

200% Nigga C# ✔
Jul 27, 2013
** Releasing RevCMS (RP) and a GOOD R63 RP Emulator (Reality) **

> I just added a few commands :) and fixed some stuff..

CMS:
(Includes Business, Jobs, Leaderboards pages, and Joining Vacant Jobs script)

EMU:
(Contains DB 'life1.sql')

SWFS:

****** Sorry for No Screenshots, I uploaded and deleted all my files, the CMS is pretty much Rocket.LI's CMS, not the exact script though.. ********
********* SERVER IS LIFEMU BY JAKE BOBBALIFE, INCLUDING DB, FIXED CHANGING CLOTHING ETC.. *********

>>>*I offer SOME support*<<<

ENJOY!

Credits:
Jake-Aaron: LifeEMU
Divide: Reality
Roy: SnowLight
....And whoever else-.-..

> Credits to Jake BobbaLife for stabilizing the EMU (LifeEMU)

Mikael_Sojka

Jun 22, 2013
Hello, I would need some help with some stuff, could you contact me in either Pm or Email(I will give it if u want to contact via mail), I need the help as I am doing a unique thing...

JadenSmith1

Aug 31, 2012
Help me!
The imported the database life1 and then when I register.. It says "Unknown field "Credits" "Account_Created" And some other stuff. Help me??!?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
This emulator was renamed to thrust. Its Sky Emulator. No edits or anything done from what I last done. if you do ;about It says Sky Emulator, and thats by me. Jake Aaron (Bobbalife) - Life Emulator etc. Renamed work. So are the rooms lmao. I remember all the work I did, you can also confirm with @JayTouch for who ever is using this.

Icy125

Sep 18, 2013
Help me!
The imported the database life1 and then when I register.. It says "Unknown field "Credits" "Account_Created" And some other stuff. Help me??!?
Gotta make the column on users named credits and etc you have to make a LOT

JadenSmith1

Aug 31, 2012
Oh, Thanks Icy.. I also got this problem with the emulator.. LOL.. When the client DC's . Nothing show's up on the emulator

J0E

200% Nigga C# ✔
Jul 27, 2013
It was sky emu, but I DID add shit, if you look at original sky source and compare to mine, you'll know whats been changed, not just the name, cunts :)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
It was sky emu, but I DID add shit, if you look at original sky source and compare to mine, you'll know whats been changed, not just the name, cunts :)
It just wasn't the name changed. It was more. The only thing you did was fuck up the room handlers and added 2 commands from Flares Emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread