[REL] JSquashed - SWFs, Customs, Badges, catalogues and more.. all in one!

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
╋╋┏┳━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
╋╋┃┃┏━┓┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┏━┓┃┃┏━┓┃
╋╋┃┃┗━━┳━━┳┓┏┳━━┳━━┫┗━┳━━┳━┛┃┗┛┏┛┃┃┃┃┃┃
┏┓┃┣━━┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┏┓┃━━┫┏┓┃┃━┫┏┓┃┏━┛┏┛┃┃┃┃┃
┃┗┛┃┗━┛┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┏┓┣━━┃┃┃┃┃━┫┗┛┃┃┃┗━┳┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┻━━━┻━┓┣━━┻┛┗┻━━┻┛┗┻━━┻━━┛┗━━━┻┻━━━┛
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗┛

Hello,

JSquashed is basically were you will be allowed to download the folder from the site, and have many more things inside it. This includes things like Customs, Badges, SWFs (LATEST), Badge Packs, Throne Packs, Catalogues and even the latest 'Top Story Images'!

JSquashed was originally going to be made for noobs that couldn't be arsed going searching for things, but I decided to grow on it. We aim to provide the latest information/downloads etc for things such as Customs & SWF's. The even better thing is, if something you are taking out from the folders to use on your site, and requires a SQL, it already has the SQL for you!

I understand most people will criticise me as this isn't really a release, it's just a lot of hard work and effort putting things into folders with the latest information. This is mainly to help noobs who beg on forums such as this, asking for things that will be in this pack. I believe we have over 30 developers listed on our credits list.

The file is going to increase in MB once we add more and more. We will add a update log to ensure you aren't taking out the same things again. I made sure that everything in this Pack was working, the only thing I haven't tested and not sure if it's working is YourCatalogue 1.0, if someone could test that and report back, that would be fantastic :)

Wait, what about us developers? We made what's in your folders..

Not to worry, for every custom, swf, news etc I added a credits list for every individual thing you did. Once you have downloaded the file, you will notice a file called @1@[README & Credits]@1@ this has all the information you need to know, and credits for who made what. I tried to make it simple;
[USERNAME] - [PERCENTAGE] for [WORK] ; the percentage means nothing, in all fairness I liked everything I added into it, but I was answering the percentage part by looking at the comments.
Catalogues will have 5% or higher, and will not be rated by there comments, this is due to the hard work they have put in.

Why is the file size so big?

Well, like I said above I was originally making this as a thing just for noobs to go on a search for what there needing, but I'm going to try add everything habbo/retro related. I will however stop adding things to it and making a second download link when we hit 2GB.

Now that I have the developers files, does that mean I can release it as my own?

It's a bit of a simple answer, which is no. Why would you take credit for something that isn't yours? In some files such as the catalogues I ensured there was a README NOW.txt file showing the developer/status etc.

I don't want my release in your packs from here on, remove it now!

No problem at all, just shoot me a PM and a screenshot to where yours is and I'll get it deleted ASAP. Please however try show some prove that it is yours, so I'm not deleting someone's work that want's it there.
If you can't get a hold of me via PM contact me on skype; jordanskype41
Put the add reason as 'Remove my release please, I am prepared with the proof', and I'll get you sorted.

Why is there a Previous Versions folder?
(Beta Testing Folders have been locked with a secure password)
This is for others to see my work, after the .rar is 3 weeks/5 weeks old I will then add a password so no-one can enter it. This is so people don't download the wrong Pack version by mistake. Previous versions folders will not be shown in Pack downloads. They will be in a separate download as I realised it was taking up to much space.

I don't trust you.. I'm going to post on your thread telling people to not download it

If you don't trust me, that's fair enough. However, I did attach a virus scanner at the bottom to ensure to whom may be downloading, there is no virus, I did a scan with Norton 360 and I think that's a really good security for computers, and the results will show you below. If you are going to reply to my thread with 'don't download it has this it has that' don't bother.. The scan c learly shows there is no Virus nor threat.

Can I see some screenshots just to make sure this is legit?

Sure, when you first download it and have extracted it, you will see 4 (or more/less) files like so:
02715-614cef8d-020a-4686-a910-797c7788023a.png

Once you have read the README & credits.txt then you can then go to the 'ALL FOLDERS' folder, and we will see something along this:
02715-4e1db40e-945f-4df5-98cc-2cb1406f7e4d.png

You may see more or you may see less, it will depend what Pack Version you are using.

From there, you can click on any folder to go to the files, I will click on catalogues for screenshot purposes
02715-4feebd47-1960-49a0-b9fb-cd425603df9f.png

You will see more than this, this Is just for beta testing, which you can also find in the Previous Versions folder.
From here, you can click on any folder and get it's developer/download files credits etc. For screenshot purposes, I will go on zoom catalogue:
02715-1d5a4f6a-4ec6-4650-871e-ef0c7d937a65.png

You will find the 2 .txt files and the folder. You MUST read the .txt files before going onto the folder.

From there, you will just copy all the files and place it to where it needs to go. Simples.

Pleaseeeeeeeeee help meeeeeeee!

With what? It's just lots of things in one pack, it's really simple. However, if you are really stuck PM me your teamviewer details and I will help you there. However, if you are like pls help me and spam my page, I won't.

Well, I don't have anything else to really say to be honest, apart from I hope you enjoy the pack. If you find any bugs or errors do not hesitate to contact me via PM or Skype with valid details.

PHP:
## Download: JSquashed Pack 2.0: https://rapidshare.com/#!download|372|4242743149|JSquashed 2.0.exe|870233
## Badge Pack Alone: https://rapidshare.com/files/246263870/WHOLE Badge Pack! _4409 Badges_.zip
## Custom Furniture & Badges alone: https://rapidshare.com/files/1053144521/Customs & Badges.zip
## Tutorials on How to make a Retro alone: https://rapidshare.com/files/1653952428/Tutorials.zip

Jordan Squashed(JSquashed) owner: keiller
Pack Version: 2.0
Date: 12/08/2012
File Size: 870.23MB

Keiller does not own nor has made anything in this pack. Full credits to there respected owners. Anything made by keiller will have the [KLR] tag infront of it.

(N) Pack Version: 2.5
Date: UNKNOWN
File Size(expected): UNKNOWN
What will be changed/expected?;
  • SWFs update ( if updates available )
  • New custom furniture added
  • More Tutorials
  • More catalogue downloads
  • Latest release of badge pack
  • JSquashed email set-up
Scan:
02715-53bc9df6-5e98-41ad-9ff0-a45a87956876.png

Previous Versions (download link for 2.0 is at the top)

PHP:
## Download: JSquashed Pack 1.0: https://rapidshare.com/#!download|23|4279129536|JSquashed_Pack_1.0.zip|854352
## Badge Pack Alone: https://rapidshare.com/files/3224918525/WHOLE Badge Pack!.rar
## Custom Furniture & Badges alone: https://rapidshare.com/files/2032655761/Customs & Badges.rar

TrueHabb

Dec 20, 2011
looking good so far, just a little tip, try to use less words as people cant be asked reading tuns of words :)

but overall looks good :)

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
No. I added credits with links in the downloads, so they should have screenshots on there threads.

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
I could see myself using this from time to time, hope this dev stays alive.

JSquashed Pack 2.0 will be released either 05/08/2012 or 13/08/2012

- Hopefully the pack will be on a webhost by then and the downloads will be faster.

Users who are viewing this thread