Reality Emu Edit

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Today i bring you a reality emu edit i have nothing to do with just here to release it for you reality lovers

This is Acid's emulator from back when Josh was staff, shouldn't be too outdated. It's shitty, unstable and has like no features, but apparently it was good enough to use by Acid looool, source and database included.
Based on Reality.

Just to answer.

Gangs: No.
;equip: No.
Reality: Yes.
Unstable: Yes.
Useless commands: Yes.
Unneeded Police Commands (ex. ;flashbang): Yes.
Weapon class: No.
Terrible and utterly putrid: YESSSS!!!!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Doesn't most roleplay hotels use Reality, or an edit of Reality. I know there are some that are based on Butterfly (Boon/Zap) but most are Reality edits (Fabbo/Etc)...?

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Boon, Zap, Flare are based on Butterfly.. Rage is based on Silverwave/PlusEMU r2.1 and Fabbo and others are Reality..

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Everyone is bound to use Reality, when the good Butterfly based emulators are closed source at the moment (Including the released version of ZapRP.) The few emulators based around BcStorm, Plus, etc are very poorly coded, and often contain memory leaks, backdoors, etc so most people tend to stay away from them as they're even more unstable than the Reality ones.
Reality is based on Snowlight, which was already coded unstable, so it's something you have to live with, act like Fabbo and operate on servers that are way over budget for any regular hotel owner.
Anyways, if I ever get into C# again...I most likely will base Project Cry on Butterfly r96, as per SierraEMU being out of the question due to it not being as stable on my computer, as Butterfly was thus making me believe Sierra being the less powerful emulator.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Everyone is bound to use Reality, when the good Butterfly based emulators are closed source at the moment (Including the released version of ZapRP.) The few emulators based around BcStorm, Plus, etc are very poorly coded, and often contain memory leaks, backdoors, etc so most people tend to stay away from them as they're even more unstable than the Reality ones.
Reality is based on Snowlight, which was already coded unstable, so it's something you have to live with, act like Fabbo and operate on servers that are way over budget for any regular hotel owner.
Anyways, if I ever get into C# again...I most likely will base Project Cry on Butterfly r96, as per SierraEMU being out of the question due to it not being as stable on my computer, as Butterfly was thus making me believe Sierra being the less powerful emulator.
Thanks for the Review...

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Today i bring you a reality emu edit i have nothing to do with just here to release it for you reality lovers

This is Acid's emulator from back when Josh was staff, shouldn't be too outdated. It's shitty, unstable and has like no features, but apparently it was good enough to use by Acid looool, source and database included.
Based on Reality.

Just to answer.

Gangs: No.
;equip: No.
Reality: Yes.
Unneeded Police Commands (ex. ;flashbang): Yes.
Weapon class: No.
Terrible and utterly putrid: YESSSS!!!!

I love how you said this LOL

"Reality: Yes.
Unneeded Police Commands (ex. ;flashbang): Yes."

Users who are viewing this thread