[R63B] [RP] FluxRP Emulator/CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessinhoZ

Jun 11, 2014
Thank you bro , but can u tell me how to modify some commands in the emulator ? please bro

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
Hey

I have just downloaded this and it is great but i cannot find the emulator config file

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
Hey

I have done everything correctly but the client is not working and i need to change the url to my rurl as the url is currently fluxrp.com and i need to change that to mine to fix the client. Please help.

Thanks In Advance

Attachments

• 55.png
    55.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 60.png
    60.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 76

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Hey

I have done everything correctly but the client is not working and i need to change the url to my rurl as the url is currently fluxrp.com and i need to change that to mine to fix the client. Please help.

Thanks In Advance

Edit your external variables, and cms config for the swfs...

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
My external variables is all sorted and the cms config but it is still not working
go on to your client and press CTRL + U post your source, make sure your ip isn't on it. Post your external variables from swfs/gamedata, again make sure your ip is not there and config.php from management which is located in app/management.

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
go on to your client and press CTRL + U post your source, make sure your ip isn't on it. Post your external variables from swfs/gamedata, again make sure your ip is not there and config.php from management which is located in app/management.
Source code. My laptop has just went on the blink and I am trying to get a loan of one so once I do I'll send you the other 2 things

Attachments

• Source Code.png
    Source Code.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 91

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Source code. My laptop has just went on the blink and I am trying to get a loan of one so once I do I'll send you the other 2 things
is this a troll, or are you really stupid? why are you linking to fluxrp.com?
it has nothing to do with this release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread