R63 Catalogue Release

Kelsnicole

Jun 22, 2013
Hi:) Just wanted to re-release the cata I'm currently using for my hotel. It was released previously as Haddo's Cata but I decided it would be easier if it was all translated. I've added furni to it and such. if you don't like it, that's fine. I think it's perfect. anyway, here are screenies. everything will be with the download link. If i'm missing anything please let me know! xo.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

SCREENIES:

Anywho, hope everyone enjoys. Might release a previous cms I used, not sureeee.

Kelsnicole

Jun 22, 2013
NEW DOWNLOAD LINK: didnt realize th one above didn't work, my bad. xo

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Thanks haha! can't claim it as mine since i just took it, translated it, and added shit, but I hope people use it. :) I know i enjoy it on my hotel.
I Cant wait to see more releases/translates of your work, and mind giving me your hotel link?

Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
Hi:) Just wanted to re-release the cata I'm currently using for my hotel. It was released previously as Haddo's Cata but I decided it would be easier if it was all translated. I've added furni to it and such. if you don't like it, that's fine. I think it's perfect. anyway, here are screenies. everything will be with the download link. If i'm missing anything please let me know! xo.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

SCREENIES:

Anywho, hope everyone enjoys. Might release a previous cms I used, not sureeee.

Looks good :) if you can provide more screen shots that would be awesome but it looks good!

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Pretty much looks like an edit of the Haddo catalogue also that I'm not understanding the part of the whole: Kelsey's section and all that it kind-off confuses me to be honest.

Anyway good release I'm pretty much brainfused but it's a okay catalogue.

Kelsnicole

Jun 22, 2013
Pretty much looks like an edit of the Haddo catalogue also that I'm not understanding the part of the whole: Kelsey's section and all that it kind-off confuses me to be honest.

Anyway good release I'm pretty much brainfused but it's a okay catalogue.
Kelsey's section is just pretty much a section with furni I've added. haha. anyone an rename it.

Users who are viewing this thread