[DELETED][Prj Foton Mini] Reality Edit CMS , Emulator & Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Big deal? It is pretty big because people can sign up and get access to certain features of the Emulator that they're not meant to. An EXPLOIT is a big deal. (But I also see why they're their is some places).

This isn't an exploit, it's simply a check - not the best check, but you can easily remove it or modify it.
--
I'd improve a few things such as your use of threads and how some queries are ran. When you insert a new record you can avoid running another query to get the record by implementing a method to use the LastInsertedId command in MySqlCommand. Also, caching a few things here and there would help ^^

Nonetheless, good job & nice release.

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
This isn't an exploit, it's simply a check - not the best check, but you can easily remove it or modify it.
--
I'd improve a few things such as your use of threads and how some queries are ran. When you insert a new record you can avoid running another query to get the record by implementing a method to use the LastInsertedId command in MySqlCommand. Also, caching a few things here and there would help ^^

Nonetheless, good job & nice release.
Yeah, its reality, I never made the emu, knowing that most of the shit in it arent cached, wasn't bothered to cache it as i mentioned above in the thread, as im working on a much better emu that is cached.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
Yeah, its reality, I never made the emu, knowing that most of the shit in it arent cached, wasn't bothered to cache it as i mentioned above in the thread, as im working on a much better emu that is cached.
Might sound nooby but what do you mean 'cached'?

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
Might sound nooby but what do you mean 'cached'?
Cache basically storing something for later usage, i.e grabbing data from database, & storing it in a dictionary in C# so it can be accessed without the usage of querys. And then you can save it on client disconnection/user logoff, etc.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
Cache basically storing something for later usage, i.e grabbing data from database, & storing it in a dictionary in C# so it can be accessed without the usage of querys. And then you can save it on client disconnection/user logoff, etc.
What's the problem with a cache? Any downfalls or problems with them?

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
What's the problem with a cache? Any downfalls or problems with them?
Caching is a good thing, for easy access of your data without constantly executing querys to grab what you need. There are no downfalls to it, it's always good to cache data as you can potentially slow down your server if there are too many querys running.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Ying, How come the emulator crashes, can you help me make it more stable please. Thanks
I had 10 users online, it didn't crash nor lag. Just issues with usernames having random letters infront of them.

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Lmfao this emu sucks it can hold 30 users and rooms keep bugging to where you can taxi to them

DanielRichBro1

Feb 21, 2014
Some people may not know how to remove it without causing errors on the EMULATOR so why did you not use if (Session.CharacterInfo.Rank == 8) js so users can give themself the rank

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Some people may not know how to remove it without causing errors on the EMULATOR so why did you not use if (Session.CharacterInfo.Rank == 8) js so users can give themself the rank
The Rank part coding wasn't even coded yet as default, me and ying been coding a few things mostly ying been coding stuff and we added the Rank coding so yeah. It's easy to code.

T3ch

May 23, 2013
Lol read the error again, it is saying it needs mysql connector 6.5.0 google it ;P then download then it will work

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
You need sql connector 6.6.5 for enable to work.
--------
Edit:
For the users who wants USVA furniture added to the catalogue;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread