[Phoenix EMU] Custom Commands [Rel]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Basically, Release from my friend on the rival forums, Here we go as it states, this is phoenix emu with custom commands ;- He writes and I quote -;

FEATURES

• Lay
    • Kill ( stops a user from moving and enables a frozen effect i.e enable 12)
    • Unkill ( undoes what kill does)
    • Ach ( Updates a users ach score my m8 was too lazy to use the db)
    • Kiss ( like in an rp but u need to be close , it also enables the hearts enable)
    • Rank ( to rank an user valid for only rank 8 i.e my highest rank )
    • Fly (Combination of override and a little height from ground)
    • Pause ( to pause kissing)
    • Enabled 4 more commands ( rave, roll , makesay , control )
    • youenable makes a user enable something
Few more that i cant remember atm.

DownSide:Instead of using the normal fuse for phx i have just put them as Rank is > 5 so tht means that the permisons table will have to be the same as mine or u can just edit the code both depend on wht u want to do..
If u have 8 ranks that its absolutely fine (8 or more)
FIX : my permissions table : ( add rank 8 in ranks table)
Credits:

• Sojobo
    • Quackster
    • Me
Download:Its open source and i ask u not to remove credits from the ;about
Download With Source : (Its also the test hotel)
Pls report bugs and anything u want added..Everything shud work got the source from here :

Test hotel for this is

Also I can prove that it is working;
tYodPB5.png

I have nothing to do with this release, It was purely made by the owner of the hotel and he added the customs so all credits go to him

Kill bug fixed :

Last edited:

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
How can I take out the commands and put them on a emu of mines (phoenix open source)?

Hepic

Nov 13, 2012
Great release but dragons dont flame and amber lamps dont turn on :/ Any fixes ?

StaffJunior

Jan 8, 2014
Are you RyanVS? Great EMU i love it.
I lern C# and change some commands.
But you maybe can send me a source for room poll?
I try it and don't work -.-

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Open up the chat command handler file and copy and paste I would assume as that file handles the commands...
I tryed doing that with another command, didn't work. Maybe there's another file located somewhere? Btw I did add permissions to it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I tryed doing that with another command, didn't work. Maybe there's another file located somewhere? Btw I did add permissions to it.
Not sure to be honest, I use butterfly, there isn't much I know about Phoenix anymore. Possibly search through your solution looking for files with commands in them...

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Not sure to be honest, I use butterfly, there isn't much I know about Phoenix anymore. Possibly search through your solution looking for files with commands in them...
Meh, I tried. Thanks anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread