[PDO, TPL, Cache, JavaScript, jQuery] Thunderbolt - RELEASE

VariousCoderz

Nov 30, 2013
Nevermind, I fixed the register, p.s thanking you for the usersfix table but that wasn't the problem I was having.
Iknow.. Otherways this isnt the newest version Thunderbolt that i have. This version contains exploits and a lot of stuff that isnt working yet...

Kasatka

Jul 22, 2013
Iknow.. Otherways this isnt the newest version Thunderbolt that i have. This version contains exploits and a lot of stuff that isnt working yet...
Yeah, I noticed that. Plus I'm needing to get an emu for the client now, which one do you recommend?

Kasatka

Jul 22, 2013
how did u fix it....
I went onto this ; and uploaded their Assets and Includes. Added VariousCoderz users fix table and edited my php.ini as it said modules were running which weren't needed. It managed to work for me that way.

VariousCoderz

Nov 30, 2013
Yeah, I noticed that. Plus I'm needing to get an emu for the client now, which one do you recommend?

I recommend you to use Swift Emulator, i will upload a stable and fully fixed release of Swift soon here on Devbest... Otherways you can use Swift Emulator Revision 5, Alpha 3.

justin98

Sep 16, 2013
I recommend you to use Swift Emulator, i will upload a stable and fully fixed release of Swift soon here on Devbest... Otherways you can use Swift Emulator Revision 5, Alpha 3.
VariousCoderz you can use an bcstorm too. And you can try "Suki's Server". On sukis.rabbo.eu you can download the newest version. Use the emu database tables from sukis but all what thunderbolt need. ;)

Sorry for my bad english I'm german ^^

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
If somebody was selling this, they're either retarded or scammers. This is horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread