PandaDino [First custom sorry for shading]

WhosPanda

Lel..Why u reading this fam?
Apr 27, 2012
Hello there devbest this is my first custom ever made i did put some hard work in this
but i could not have done it if it wasn't for my friend Reece.
I hope you guys can give me some feedback on my first custom and if it is going to be negative then
don't bother i need good feedback right now so here it is:
Image:

swf file:

Sql:
Catelog_items
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id` ,`page_id` ,`item_ids` ,`catalog_name` ,`cost_credits` ,`cost_pixels` ,`cost_snow` ,`amount` ,`vip` ,`achievement`) VALUES ('8623742', '1014', '8623742', 'ppiro', '5', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0');
Furniture :
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id` ,`public_name` ,`item_name` ,`type` ,`width` ,`length` ,`stack_height` ,`can_stack` ,`can_sit` ,`is_walkable` ,`sprite_id` ,`allow_recycle` ,`allow_trade` ,`allow_marketplace_sell` ,`allow_gift` ,`allow_inventory_stack` ,`interaction_type` ,`interaction_modes_count` ,`vending_ids` ,`is_arrow` ,`height_adjustable` ,`effectM` ,`effectF`) VALUES ('8623742' , 'ppiro', 'ppiro', 's', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '0', '8623742', '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0');
Furni Data:
["s","8623742","ppiro","8623742","0","1","1","","PandaDino","PandaGames first custom thanks to Reece!","","-1","-1","","1"],

Hope you guys enjoy-Gage12

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
TBH i like this alot you could have made the leafs down the bottom a little lighter colored with a heavy black line but apart from that 10/10

WhosPanda

Lel..Why u reading this fam?
Apr 27, 2012
TBH i like this alot you could have made the leafs down the bottom a little lighter colored with a heavy black line but apart from that 10/10
haha yeah ik but im trying to find someone to help me out with shading and all that for my next custom :p and do you know why every time i make a throne it has a white background i need help with that please :D

JellyBeaaans

Oct 27, 2013
haha yeah ik but im trying to find someone to help me out with shading and all that for my next custom :p and do you know why every time i make a throne it has a white background i need help with that please :D
Did you use paint.net? I will include an .swf that will help you :)

throne.swf download-

Hope this helped :)!

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
Even if you maybe used a Lighter tone, such as Gray, just Darken it alittle and it'll gain the effect of Panda's being, Black and White.

Don't forget, Panda's do also have Tone color ;)

Users who are viewing this thread