[NEW RP EMULATOR HAS BEEN RELEASED] [ THIS 1 HAS NO SQL ]

CoderX0X

Jul 6, 2014
Hello I am here today to release my new Emulator 'DiveRP Emulator V3' what I have edited very much and I am now proud to release it but I have closed the source i may release the open source soon when i get on with V4 oh Yh i am also releasing the SQL for this aswell as you will need it for some of the features i have added example the Property System.
But yh let me explain what features I have coded.​
Features:
  • Bank Robbery System / Store Robbery System
  • Weapon System ( 100% finished )
  • :buy <item> has been coded (So you can it is like a 6 cases put in 1 command, saves me time.)
  • Live commands ( example; :gamemap but it is live so everytime some body makes a room it shows you on their )
  • Property System ( 4 commands ) (unsellroom does not work)
  • Flying System ( example; :staffplane for staff and :flyplane ect )
Much More

Don't Trust? Don't Download

Download Link:

afeef

Apr 28, 2013
Hello I am here today to release my new Emulator 'DiveRP Emulator V3' what I have edited very much and I am now proud to release it but I have closed the source i may release the open source soon when i get on with V4 oh Yh i am also releasing the SQL for this aswell as you will need it for some of the features i have added example the Property System.
But yh let me explain what features I have coded.​
Features:
  • Bank Robbery System / Store Robbery System
  • Weapon System ( 100% finished )
  • :buy <item> has been coded (So you can it is like a 6 cases put in 1 command, saves me time.)
  • Live commands ( example; :gamemap but it is live so everytime some body makes a room it shows you on their )
  • Property System ( 4 commands ) (unsellroom does not work)
  • Flying System ( example; :staffplane for staff and :flyplane ect )
Much More

Don't Trust? Don't Download

Download Link:
Give me sreenshot

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
Screenshot. And the title say's 'No SQL'. How the hell are you making a CMS for it then? Or wait, you are so prooo that you edited the habbo.SWF like a god?

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
Title says No SQL yet you even say you inclued an sql in the thread for features you coded.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Screenshot. And the title say's 'No SQL'. How the hell are you making a CMS for it then? Or wait, you are so prooo that you edited the habbo.SWF like a god?

Or He has a database of Dive Revision 3 and he's using it to make a CMS for it and opted not to release it with the emulation. Ahh The Reality Edit, Flare RP Emulator the Reality Edition.

Users who are viewing this thread