MoonPHPi - Development - Brand new CMS in OOP PHP & MySQLi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
The CMS is easily editable and have all their images in the right place and so on. Some pages actually have included files, but that only makes things easier. For example: ik RevCMS you have to change the menu in all pages. Thats boring and hard, and not good at all.

About the design. You will be able to easily make your own design. But I have considered all wishes and feedback, and I will have 3 themes in the v1. One theme is bright, another one dark, and the third one really Habbo designed. I hope that will meet all wishes.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
The CMS is easily editable and have all their images in the right place and so on. Some pages actually have included files, but that only makes things easier. For example: ik RevCMS you have to change the menu in all pages. Thats boring and hard, and not good at all.

About the design. You will be able to easily make your own design. But I have considered all wishes and feedback, and I will have 3 themes in the v1. One theme is bright, another one dark, and the third one really Habbo designed. I hope that will meet all wishes.
Sounds great! how have you made this secure? Also how long do you think it'll be until you're finished with version 1?

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Sounds great! how have you made this secure? Also how long do you think it'll be until you're finished with version 1?
I'm very careful about the security, making sure everything is secure. I can't tell you a exact time of when the V1 will be done for release. But I know that when I'm done with the engine it will only take a week before I have made the 2 other designs. So as it looks right now with school and everything. Something around 1-2 months.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Some update:

I have been working on some functions with jQuery that will make the site run smooth and make it much more comfortable for the user to browse around. Also with jQuery I can have much more data loaded into 1 page but decreasing the loading time since some divs are hidden from start and so on.

I have also figured out some functions using AJAX to skip the reloading of a page all of the time. I'm still working on some features and I have added users online with specifik colours. [The colours can be changed in DB, later on from HK.] I have also made the staff page, I promised you some new screenshots but not yet, I still have some things that I wanna fix before showing you all!

I had like a release date for a while, but when I came up with some new ideas and because of school I don't know when I'm going to be finished!

So I am back again with some new information, because of school and a lot of things happening right now I have been a bit inactive. BUT I have made som progress! I was earlier looking into some jQuery functions and I have made a jQuery function for all online users to begin with, I have also been designing the housekeeping and should soon start making it fully useful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Looks ok, Needs translating if in another country but good luck n keep up the good work. :)
No, I'm going to make language files, maybe using cookies so you manually can set a standard language, and then people can have their own language :D I'll have to see, but 100% there will be language files! :)

Edit: There will also be a more "habbo" theme included in the V1 release.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Do you have a small demo at the moment?

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Dont care, my chrome got da translate shit on ;)

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
I will pause the development of the CMS because of some personal reasons. If DevBest decides to close the thread, I will get back later with the release. Otherwise I will keep updating the thread along when I have solved some things out.

Cyclop

Dec 9, 2013
IMO i think it's quite ugly.. But i can tell you have put a lot of effort in to deving this but if you made it more "Habbo" based it would be much better.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
IMO i think it's quite ugly.. But i can tell you have put a lot of effort in to deving this but if you made it more "Habbo" based it would be much better.
I've been thinking for a while and I will make a new theme for the cms.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
I'll be finishing it soon, when we get a break from school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread