[IMPORTANT] RevCMS Exploit [IMPORTANT[

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
lol i have a download link for this anyone want it lemme know in pm or need any retro help/coders or contact me on playprime.pw add me Gage

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Lmfao, alot of people have this. Its useless now, everyone has it patched except for most hamachi hotels LOL

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
where is the link?
You nooblet, nobody's gonna actually give you a link because
1. You'll be running around trying it on either habboon hotel which i would pay money if you wouldn't try when we'd give you the link.
2. Most hotels have patched it. We live in an age where exploits are patched. :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
d5syd2n.png

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Please don't release this. 13 year olds will go on hotels thinking they are hackers and abuse it. Instead of making habbo retro community worse, lets consider making it funner for people to actually enjoy doing what they do.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
If you're using a CMS that this tool is compatible with then you're a caveman.
No I'm not. But maybe someone is. I was just saying cause now adays people buy $10 booters and take down a hotel and think they are tought shit, it's just childish in my opinion.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
No I'm not. But maybe someone is. I was just saying cause now adays people buy $10 booters and take down a hotel and think they are tought shit, it's just childish in my opinion.
You can google “Revcms hack” and this will be the first result. Good luck finding a hotel with the exploit then again a lot of new hotels have idiots who are unaware of anything not put in tutorials

Virgin

i am a virgin
Apr 6, 2016
I think you’ll find most of the kids that open a hotel and don’t have a clue and have of course used any old RevCMS, this exploit could still be used - pointless but it’s possible.

Users who are viewing this thread