How To Make A R63b Habbo Retro.

FunkyBohh

Jun 21, 2011
Whats going on Devbesters?

Join My Hotel:

For today I will teach you all how to make a Rev Cms Habbo retro .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST OFF: Downloads,

Revcms 1.9.9.9:

Butterfly Emulator:

Xampp 1.7.4:

Notepad ++:

Swfs:

My sql Connecter (IMPORTANT) =
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(If I missed anything please specify the download below .)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next,

Open up your MySQL connector and install that.

Now, Setting up your hotel!

Extract the Butterfly Emulator file to your desktop,

Run Apache and Mysql in Xampp, Then go to and click the red link below. Fill in your password details and save it .

Now you shall go to and log in. Username is always root and the pass you filled in just now .

Now go to database, and create a database called: r63b. After you done that, click import at the top of the bar. And select Databse in your Butterfly Emulator file that you extracted into your desktop .

Okay, now extract your Revcms 1.9.9.9 file into C:/xampp/htdocs. After extracting, go to App then management then config.php. Right-click the config file and press edit with notepad ++ .

Now scroll down, you should see a paragraph like [Mysql Username] {root}. And so on, fill in the details of your phpmyadmin account. Now scroll down again, edit your hotel's IP and replace it with localhost . Scroll down more. Change the style to Mango . (It should be at the bottom)

Time to check on your hotel!

Go on and see if your hotel is there, if it is not, you might have messed something up. Now register

After that, you will need to make yourself staff. Go to , click your database name, and scroll down to users. Look for your user and press the pencil logo on the left side of the box.

Scroll down and you will find 'rank'. The default rank is 1 so you will need to change your rank to 7. After that save changes, log into your hotel. And you should find the Housekeeping tab on the right.

Now you need to edit the Butterfly emulator. Go to your desktop, click wherever you extracted the emulator file to, and in the file, click settings and then edition configuration with notepad++. Scroll down and fill in the details again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now The Swfs:

Open the zip folder and extract them to htdocs. This will take some time.
Once that extraction is complete open up the swfs folder and find external_ variables.
Right click and edit with notepad find 5.135.179.52. Click at the top search and then replace.
You want to replace 5.135.179.52 with Localhost then Replace storm with swfs.
Now that should be working perfectly
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Please do not blame me if your hotel is not working.
- If there is a missing download or a flaw in my tutorial, let me no. Don't hate.

Any Good CMS'S You have just leave them in the comments below.

McPaper

Dec 21, 2013
[Download Link Broken] ; *Butterfly Emu's Link*

1zovoch.jpg

McPaper

Dec 21, 2013
Please Update The Butterfly Emu Download Link:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stephen-Colbert-Saying-Go-Away.gif

McPaper

Dec 21, 2013
Please Update The Butterfly Emu Download Link:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stephen-Colbert-Saying-Go-Away.gif

Users who are viewing this thread