Habboon [Para] CMS leakedddd

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Hi ya'll,
I don't usually release shit cause it's more effort than anything, but I thought all of you may as well get legit use out of it. I somehow accompished getting access to Para.bz VPS and somewhat uploaded all he's DB, CMS as well as taken his domains. This was well over a few weeks ago, but I thought it's no use to me so may as well release them.

Live preview:
CMS:

Have fun dawgs,

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
I think you can download it for free using the bottom thing, it's an application. I don't know, it's how I downloaded it on my dedi.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Shame it got leaked, and shame they had such poor password encryption cracked over 1530 passwords in a minute or two, guess it'll teach them a lesson.

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Welp, I took all he's domains & have he's full dox as well as deleting he's google adsense account which he had to re-verify lol

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Smaller CMS download link:

Smaller DB link (1.6 MB):

DB Mirrors:

It makes me so fucking mad when people like Bren upload to monetization hosting sites where you have to go through so much shit just to download a simple thing.

Anyways, enjoy. ;)

Last edited:

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
It's a shame how Uppit keeps deleting files or it was just the owner who deleted it.

Anyway update the link with the mirror good release & leak!

x5Abrahamx5

Jan 25, 2014
Smaller CMS download link:

Smaller DB link (1.6 MB):

DB Mirrors:

It makes me so fucking mad when people like Bren upload to monetization hosting sites where you have to go through so much shit just to download a simple thing.

Anyways, enjoy. ;)
Thank you so much

AndyADAM

Sep 20, 2013
This works with Phoenix 3.0

(R63A)

The cms has nothing got to do with which emu to use BUT you need a db that goes with that particular emulator

Users who are viewing this thread