[Habbo-PHP CMS] In English!

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Ok, As you may Know, The last thread got closed. So, I've now got to post the Images (Non-Archive) So heres the Download Link:

[ITS ALL IN ENGLISH] Heres the Print Screens:
Enjoy
Credits:

80% To: HabboPHPCOM - For making the site.
20% To: Me (Ali) - For translating it to English.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PLACE THE FILES INTO UR HTDOCS OR ROOT OF XAMPP AND THEN GO TO UR IP / SITE THEN Write in ur localhost details..... KEEP THE EMULATOR AS PHOENIX EVEN IF IT ISN'T PHOENIX BECAUSE OTHERWISE UR CLIENT WONT WORK!
----------------------------------------------
This CMS works for Phoenix and BcStorm (Butterfly Emulator)

Attachments

• HomePage.png
    HomePage.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 2,314
  • IndexPage.png
    IndexPage.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 2,074
  • RadioPage.png
    RadioPage.png
    255.1 KB · Views: 1,920
  • RegisterPage1.png
    RegisterPage1.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,707
  • RegisterPage2.png
    RegisterPage2.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,654
  • RegisterPage3.png
    RegisterPage3.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,676
  • StaffPage.png
    StaffPage.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,812

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Ok, As you may Know, The last thread got closed. So, I've now got to post the Images (Non-Archive) So heres the Download Link:

[ITS ALL IN ENGLISH] Heres the Print Screens:
Enjoy
Credits:

80% To: HabboPHPCOM - For making the site.
20% To: Me (Ali) - For translating it to English.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PLACE THE FILES INTO UR HTDOCS OR ROOT OF XAMPP AND THEN GO TO UR IP / SITE THEN Write in ur localhost details..... KEEP THE EMULATOR AS PHOENIX EVEN IF IT ISN'T PHOENIX BECAUSE OTHERWISE UR CLIENT WONT WORK!
----------------------------------------------
This CMS works for Phoenix and BcStorm (Butterfly Emulator)
Is the housekeeping part also English?

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Hello, Sorry, I completely forgot about the HK (HouseKeeping) I'll start coding it now :), It'll be the same layout, so Translating, Put it that way.. ahah

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Sorry, I can't do the (HK) House Keeping, Because the screen goes white... I'll try search it, If I find it, I'll give the credits (NONE TO ME) and the link / download :), For now, Enjoy :D - Please rate!

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Please refrain from double posting.
haha, thanks soo much! :)

(whoops, Forgot to mention, there may be a bug. So if it doesn't work, I'll translate the hk and the site, and tell you what to do, to get your hotel site up.
It's easy!

lee1418

May 30, 2012
ok I have an edited version of habbophp and was wondering if you could help. It looks exactly like this and I am unable to find how to add tabs or anything can you help?

lee1418

May 30, 2012
can someone please tell me how to make tabs??? like applications and other things??? I am lost to where i can add pages and tabs sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread