GOLD-TREE-EMULATOR

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
How do I set it so they can get 2 VIP Hotel Alerts a day?

You edit the server settings. Theres a setting in that section where you can put a certain time limit so they can only do it in the period.

P.S, from owning my own hotel for a long time. Doing it once a day isn't a good idea for your users. It'll be boring and useless for them.

Oct 12, 2013
why do i get this error while debuging, help? :p i have installed framework 4.5 but i cant choose it in "options" :p

Chaotic

Apr 23, 2012
You edit the server settings. Theres a setting in that section where you can put a certain time limit so they can only do it in the period.

P.S, from owning my own hotel for a long time. Doing it once a day isn't a good idea for your users. It'll be boring and useless for them.
I get that, but all of the spam.

Funsolit

Mar 15, 2012
1 thing that came to me,
public async override void OnTrigger(GameClient Session, RoomItem Item, int Request, bool UserHasRights)

"async" is not suposed to be there, because when debugging i get errors such as these

4c74b7b2bc2dba6dabf12db67c43b0ba.php
4c74b7b2bc2dba6dabf12db67c43b0ba.png

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
On topic: I don't like this emulator because it's having overused features ( Command's and more ). It's just useless to have those around and overal that I don't actually like the point of renaming Phoenix emulator.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
On topic: I don't like this emulator because it's having overused features ( Command's and more ). It's just useless to have those around and overall that I don't actually like the point of renaming Phoenix emulator.
I Was thinking the same thing,as you may know that I didn't make this edit. If i did made it, I would have named it Phx 3.11.0 Edit. Only reason why i released it here is I didnt see it around the forums, so i just released it here.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Update_items first (and if it doesn't work you have an error in your furniture / catalog item table)

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
I did the phxtoGTE.sql with my phoenix 3.11 db. Emu loads but drops all connects, (I use a proxy) Any solution for this?

Users who are viewing this thread