Emergency5| Pc-DVD game.

Rubuter1

May 25, 2010
Why hello there I thought I'd just advertise emergency5 randomly :p

So the year 2012 is supposed to be the time where the world is supposed to come to an end, at least according to some people. So how will the world deal with it? In the upcoming game Emergency 2012 you will get to find out for yourself.

images

Features:
12 exiting and fun missions!
2 new emergency units.
Free play updated.
47 emergency vehicles.
Easy to use guide

images

Pre order:
[US]

[UK]

( More to come soon)

Missions:
1. Cologne Cathedral in ruins

A terrific hurricane has destroyed Cologne Cathedral.

2. London: Tower Bridge on fire

London has been going through a cold spell for weeks. A truck belonging to a help convoy and laden with fuel crashes into one of the towers on Tower Bridge and explodes.

3. Anarchy in Paris

Violent storms have caused a vast amount of damage in Paris - the Eiffel Tower has even collapsed. The population protests against the inactivity of the government.

4. Blazing fire in Berlin

Berlin has been suffering from a prolonged heat wave, the town has turned into a dried-out wasteland. An emergency camp has been set up for the most desperate sufferers.

5. Disaster on the Matterhorn

Erosion has caused one side of the mountain to break away. Large areas of the city of Zermatt at the foot of the mountain have been devastated.

6. Storm tide in Hamburg

In Hamburg, a storm tide has flooded a large portion of the harbor and the Reeperbahn.

7. Snow disaster in Munich

Munich has been buried under many meters of snow. The city’s inhabitants must be evacuated.

8. Plane crash on Red Square

A large airliner was caught in a hailstorm and struck by hailstones. It has crashed on Moscow’s Red Square.

9. Nuclear disaster in Frankfurt

Massive floods have damaged the foundations of a nuclear power station’s cooling tower so badly that it collapsed. Radioactive steam has been released, and the wind is carrying clouds of it straight towards Frankfurt.

10. Religious fanatics

On Mallorca, a religious sect believes the end of the world is coming. Its leader has instructed all members to commit mass suicide.

11. An avalanche destroys Innsbruck

A large avalanche has left the town of Innsbruck buried under barrels of snow. This is a mission in two parts, as the river Inn has also been dammed by rubble.

12. Athens in flames

Vast forest fires have broken out on the Acropolis hill in Athens. Countless people are in grave danger, and the fires are quickly spreading to the city’s buildings.

In EMERGENCY 2012 for PC, the player acts as a dispatcher in gripping rescue missions. Get a wrecked car out of the way fast, have firefighters advance to the source of a blaze, secure a crash site and, at the same time, get medical help to those injured – if you have always wanted to direct fire services, police, technical relief units and medics all at once, the rescue strategy game EMERGENCY 2012 is just the game for you.

The player is the officer in charge of everything and sees to it that all vehicles and helpers are in the right place, doing the right thing at the right time. This is where the strong real-time strategy element of EMERGENCY 2012 sets in. The player must make clever use of vehicles and personnel such as police officers and rescue dog handlers in order to bring everything back under control following a disaster. Once all victims have been whisked away to safety, the player gets to enjoy the feeling of having saved the day. In addition to the numerous missions, EMERGENCY 2012 also offers extensive free-play and multi-player options.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I have emergency 3, 4 I could get this it looks good, how ever the games really slow on my laptop :'(.
I'll download it using torrents >:)

Rubuter1

May 25, 2010
I think there slow because they have the 20 missions. This game was made to be quicker with 12 missions. And I think once the bugs are fixed in 2012 there going to start on emergency 6!

Rubuter1

May 25, 2010
I know! Emergency 4 was nice, At the end you knew emergency 5 was comming when it said " To be continued "

Users who are viewing this thread