[Custom] Holo Tile Release [Fatal Hotel]

IWillSmackYou

Dec 26, 2014
Sup Guys,
I Ripped the swfs from fatal hotel for his coloured tiles if someone wants to code these pls do and release the code underneath they look amazing on hotels if you want to look go on fatal i suppose haha :)

Screenshots = , , , , ,
Download =
Everyone can easily rip swfs from hotel easily without any effort. If you are gonna release a swf might as well do the sql for others too rather than requesting someone to do it.

Oh i remember you Whip. You are that guy who can't even edit a css file to change a image and you are asking the community to help you change the image in the css. Remove the coder in your signature suits you better or pick up some knowledge instead of begging for a modified css file :down:

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Everyone can easily rip swfs from hotel easily without any effort. If you are gonna release a swf might as well do the sql for others too rather than requesting someone to do it.

Oh i remember you Whip. You are that guy who can't even edit a css file to change a image and you are asking the community to help you change the image in the css. Remove the coder in your signature suits you better or pick up some knowledge instead of begging for a modified css file :down:
Have never asked anyone to modify a css file for me lmfao it's basic code to edit one of those if you need some help i'll help but if not get ur facts 100% correct noob.

Users who are viewing this thread