[CMS] HabbamCMS edit by Dippo&Leo[CMS]

TrickGlobeSweden

Dec 27, 2013
Hey guys! I and a friend Edit a cms and well ok it was pretty good so I thought why not post it on any forum .. It's my first time to edit so you can give me criticism
Btw.. sorry for the bad English im from Sweden....
Index 2% didnt edit the custom bar above frank because that's different in all hotels...
Me 56%.
Community 80%.
shop:-%
I had no time to translate it from Swedish to English!,when you go in on the news you will come to / me but under where your player is where are the news!
Screenshots:
Index/Register:
Me:
Community:
Staff:
Shop:

Download link:

Last edited:

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Only like the index and register. Me page is a bit messed up with how the news isn't on the side and the hotel logo disappears on some pages. Keep on improving it however!

Aldane

Aug 8, 2011
Nice and the hotel news is easy to fix btw you should think about translating before you release... however good one

Riz

Apr 25, 2012
There are no special things about this CMS, no functions like Shop, Badge shop etc.
The index is a little bit nice.
2/10

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
Hey guys! I and a friend Edit a cms and well ok it was pretty good so I thought why not post it on any forum .. It's my first time to edit so you can give me criticism
Btw.. sorry for the bad English im from Sweden....
Index 99% didnt edit the custom bar above frank because that's different in all hotels...
Me 56%.
Community 88%.
shop:100%
I had no time to translate it from Swedish to English!,when you go in on the news you will come to / me but under where your player is where are the news!
Screenshots:
Index/Register:
Me:
Community:
Staff:
Shop:

Download link:
just a html edit from someone elses cms but nice release 2/10

Users who are viewing this thread